From: Grim Death [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 5:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds] Query

Hi,
    I have a small home network running with a cable internet connection.
There are 2 perminant computers connected to the system, in witch there is a

server and a client computer.

I would like to run a Counter-Strike Dedicated server from my client
computer, as it is not possible to run it from my server computer, due to
its low system specifications.  I was wondering if there is a way to get my
server to the outside world.  Currently, I have put in place a port
redirector on the server computer.  It redirects the port 27015 to my client

computer, where the HLDS is running on.

When I go to Gamespy and try and get my server on my list, it cannot be
seen, it simply comes up as an "unnamed" server.

Is there a way around this, or do I really have to set the HLDS on my server

computer?

Please help, many thanks.