Hey Guys I just got something wierd on my Client Connection.  I know this list is for Server related problems, but I am putting your Network Expertise into play.  I just got the floowing error: NetChan_Transmitt:  Unreliable Would Overflow, Ignoring?  I just got it in Half Life.  I am curious on what this is.  My latency was spiking.  I had checked my Webserver for traffic as with my FTP Server nothing of the sort.  So I am puzzled.  I am running the following Config:

Abit KT7A-RAID with 1.2Gig T-Bird 266fsb
1048MB of RAM
120Gigs of ATA100 7200RPM Drives IBM 60GXP's
Cisco 678 DSL Router
Intel PRO100 S Desktop Adapter
100MB LAN Connection Via D-Link 8 Port Switch 10/100
Running Windows XP Pro

Any help would be greatly appreciated especially from Erik Smith or Eric Johnson.

Dan