From: Sysop [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 9:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Nondeliverable mail

Yes, I was unable to do this as well with my MTA software, Courier.  This is
upsetting.

Better yet, how about you draft up a contract for somebody like me to come
in
and setup a newsgroup server, mirrored world wide by people wanting to help
out, so we can be rid of crap like this....

--

What, were you expecting something witty?