Title: RE: [OT] I love my isp!!!
LOl, the only thing @home notifies me for is when the partner my connection comes from files chapter11 and they did it only to tell you nothing is wrong. /searches for new ISP
-----Original Message-----
From: Hampson, Derrick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 4:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [OT] I love my isp!!!

I get notified more for my Website hoster than I do from @home services....

-----Original Message-----
From: Sysop [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 6:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: -OT- I love my isp!!!

Hehe, gotta love this!

This is a notice that Drizzle Internet has scheduled emergency maintenance for our network at 12:01am, Wednesday, October 10, 2001.

The purpose of the maintenance is to replace faulty network switching hardware with properly operating equipment.

The replacement unit has been preconfigured and tested to minimize downtime. We anticipate the outage to last approximately 5 minutes. During this period, all Drizzle services will be unavailable.

We apologize for the short notice for this outage. Under less critical conditions, we would schedule the maintenance at least 24-48 hours in advance. However, due to the nature of this problem, it is crucial that we resolve it more quickly. We regret any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thank you very much for your patience as we work to remedy this situation.

Kaley Davis

President

Drizzle Internet

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I get notified for a 5 minute outage!!!  How many of you can say your ISP does this?

--
Revenge is a dish best served colt....