From: "Gilbert, Doug" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 1:15 PM
Subject: RE: Newbie server admin

> Don't use winME. Use NT4.0 or 2000
>
> Doug Gilbert
> Manager Server Systems
> Direct - (770) 308-5535
> Cell - (678) 644-8361

addressed and others authorized to receive it.  It may contain confidential
or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking
any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then
delete it from your system.  OneSource Management, Inc. nor its affiliates
is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the
information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its
receipt.  For more information on OneSource, contact us at 1-877-2-OneSource
or visit us at www.2onesource.com.