Courtesy of nathan woodcock:

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Nathan Woodcock [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 12:51 AM
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: RE: 32 player maps

        > Thanks Mike.  Are there any current maps that came with CS that
already
        > support 32 players?

        de_dust does and as_highrise do.   Oilrig and cbble support 30 I
think.

        Somebody posted my email address in the CS forums regarding the maps
I had
        modified and suggested ppl email me for advice (thanks a bunch ;)

        This is what I am sending to them all:

        For maps I have already modified to support 32 players, please see:

        ftp.demon.nl/pub/demongames/Half-Life/mods/cs/maps/

        Anonymous login, and you need reverse DNS.

        Make sure you read the README.TXT in that dir before asking any
questions.

        For instructions on how to modify maps yourself, please see:

        http://cgi.spellen.nl.demon.net/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000203.html

        HTH