-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of jon
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2004 12:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds] Server tweaking

I'm seeing an issue on my servers.

I'm running a Dual 2.8ghz xeon w/ HT. 2 gigs of ram. 100mbit to backbone
connection. win2k3

Every time I get above a certain number of players (around 70) I get
sever
lag problems on the server. As I notice this I'll connect to the machine
and
watch the task-manager. CPU usage is no higher than 60%. I run the HLDS
processes on "above average" priority.

I'd like to know if there's any windows tweaking I could do to get the
pings
in the servers lower.