> Does anyone have a log entry to show a failure or action taken against a
> user that fails the HLG alias scan?
>
> Curious as I would like to add it to my logscanner if there is an action,
> but almost a needle in a haystack w/o knowing what to look for, if at all.
>
> Thank you,
> Bob

Bob,

The only way a user fails the alias scan is when a cheat alias is detected.

HLG is doing a challenge and response test to known cheat aliases and variables.
 If the client does not respond to the poll then the alias or variable is not
present on the client, so it passes the test.

--
PilotMan
UA AC Testing Team Leader