> nope, 2k does not support hyperthreading
Yes it does, but you would require a version licensed for more processors than would
make sense
comparing cost to performance.

> as for whoever said xp for win servers, i would like u to send me some of
> that fine jamacian weed you're smoking, cuz im out at the moment.
You have no clue what you are talking about, get your knowledge to a reasonable level,
and point out
the facts on which you build your above statement. If not, quit insulting people by
being
"better-knowing" when in fact you are immensely wrong!

Stick with Greg's post, as he is right, and everybody stating anything else is wrong!
Obviously
somebody denies the facts in this thread.

For my part, it's closed, he's questions have been answered, and again this has gone
way too far off
original topic!

L8r,
  Sharza