-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roc
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 3:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds] Rollback dlls wanted

If anyone has the Windows equivalent dlls for CS and DoD (mp.dll and dod.dll
) would you be so kind as to post a link to download them.

The Linux folks I'm sure wouldn't mind theirs as well ;)

I'm sure it would help a great bunch of us out!

Appreciate it
Regards