Dunno about that...Valve still has this whole beta test thing with Cyber
cafe owners and CS:CZ players before they sell it.  And according to
steampowered.com's news page, they aren't doing beta testing until the
end of the summer...be nice to pray for something like that though!

--
Zack Sloane
http://zteknology.com