First up... sorry for the newbie question. I'm sure its been asked time
and time again. :(

So on to my questions.

Firstly, where can I find a good complete reference for the standalone
HL dedicated server?

Specifically, I'm after an up to date reference for the command line
params for hlds, but a good config reference wouldn't go a miss either.

There are a million and one sites and faqs out there, but they all seem
to be either incomplete, totally out of date or specifically for Counter
Strike.

Secondly, I've done everything I can think of to get my server onto the
steam master lists; my port forwarding is set according to the steam
port number faq; I've set sv_lan to 0. I've checked, double check,
triple checked, hunted google, the steam forums everywhere to no avail.
The server can be found by me on the lan and I've had people connect to
it externally too, but no listing on the steam client server list.  Any
suggestions gratefully received.

If anyone wants to take a look - the server is currently running off the
gui (I'd rather it was on the console as a service - hence the reference
guide requirement), can be found at 82.39.131.243:27015 and is running
DoD with the new/updated maps and a couple of efrag/mardymouse custom
maps that I've played recently.  Be aware that this is just a test
server and may not be available at all times.

TIA

Stephen Moretti (aka Mr Nil)