I <think> webmod is what you're looking for.

http://djeyl.net/w.php

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 7:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds] AutoStart Game Shortcut Target

That worked---thanks.  How about the opposite:  Is it possible to have
the
server run one map for the specified time and then EXIT (i.e. not run
another game)?

What we're trying to do is have a game server running with a web page
front
end where we can click the game/map we want from a browser, have it run
once, then exit until we launch the next map (that way we can pick each
game/map individually instead of relying on the map rotation schedule).
I'm
trying to avoid having anyone have to physically log on the server to do
stuff like that.  Maybe there's an easier way?  Thanks.

Paul.