Sounds like someone is infecting someone then leaving the server.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dustin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 5:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds] committed suicide with medikit

L 07/28/2004 - 13:58:14: "hor<287><STEAM_0:0:115900><Blue>" committed
suicide with "medikit"

This is something I have started seeing on my Steam TFC server in the last
week.
People killing themselfs with a medikit?!?! How is this possible?
My server has started crashing with no error, just exits, and all times it
has happened
this is almost the last line in the log

There are no other logs that contain this line "commited suicide with
medikit"
and in the logs that do have it, its logs that the server has crashed on.

I have tryed to reproduce this on a test server that is setup exactully like
the server with the problem
and I have yet to be able to do this.

Anyone know how you even kill yourself with a medikit in the first place?
Much less how its crashing the server.

Thanks