From: Richard Welsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 7/31/2004 2:00:21 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Dedicated Server for CZ

I have a CZ server and 1.6 server running on the same box.  You will need

valid copy of CZ and a seperate account is recomended but not nessacary.
Install CZ, best if you have the CD version, make shortcut to the HLDS and
change the commande line.  This is my commande line after the target exe
-console -game czero -port 27016 +maxplayers 15 +map de_dust -auotupdate