1) Once we start running our CS:S Server, I assume we can ban players by ID
number the same way we did for CS 1.6??

2) Will the WonID numbers be the same for players who are downloading the CS:S
Beta that they currently have for CS 1.6??  I assume WON ID numbers will be the
same one that Steam assigned them for CS 1.6, correct ??

It would be great if I could just copy and paste my CS 1.6 bans list to the new
server.....

--  Cain