From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 12:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds] VAC ban these server hackers

i have 2 guys using rcon hacks to get into my rcon pw and abuse players
and
make my server crash from outside the game. I ban them and they unbann
themselves.

STEAM_0:0:1329032" "" "ijm" "ce"kiila

STEAM_0:0:339400 ill_will

Please ban these steam id's. Dotn belvie me got to fiberfrag.com and ask
they know.
Thank you,
RM