First off, John, thanks for your help last night.

Three minor issues.  My source server runs on the same IP as my hlds; only on port
27035.  On the client side, the 1.6 server shows up in Favorites, while if i manually
add the source server, it does not "stick" in Favorites (i.e., exit, relaunch, gone).
Not sure if Favorites has issues in general or if it's because they're on the same ip.

In-game, if I try to rcon, it keeps trying to default to the 27015 port, and keeps
giving a connection failed (of course).  I tried forcing it with rcon_address but that
didnt work either.

Also, not sure if it's my ignorance, but I can't seem to buy weapons using the alias
like in 1.6, ie., "bind f1 "mp5; primammo".

Just some FYIs.

Thanks,

Mike