-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lackatee Mattergy
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 6:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds] HLDS Master .res file

Hi. I was wondering if HLDS has a primary .res file it reads (if available)
before map .res files.

I have a few sounds and models that do not belong to any maps. They belong
to plugins. I would like the client to download them when connecting to the
server no matter what the map is. Right now i have to put the files i want
them to download in a .res file for each map i run. Which is the obvious way
. of course. But it would be hell of a lot easier if it was one file that i
could adjust quickly.

Is there even a primary/master .res file?  Or am i gonna have to stick to
what I'm doing already?

Any help is appreciated . Thanks. :)