I think you need to approach the gaming groups/communities that you
normally find on your servers that also have their own resources and
pool together at a level where you can somewhat trust the input.  Our
community did this under the WONID system and I really haven't bothered
to pursue this lately due to other projects but the main idea is this:

Grab each server banned file
Append/Sort (remove dups)
Match against an exclusion list (locally maintained) & adjust if needed
Upload to your server

The exclusion list is somewhat important if you want to make sure
certain people aren't ever banned on the home server, which is more of a
community need than a server admin need.  Giving someone a red flag when
it happens isn't a bad idea if the communities are fairly tight, but you
find that one of your people is banned elsewhere.  "So Bob, what were
you doing on xxxx that got you banned?"

Anyhow, finding groups that have your same feelings about what is right,
wrong, bannable, etc is hard sometimes, but worth it if the trust is
there and you can reduce the smacktard population on your own server.

- Bob