Chill dude, this was an innocent question!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ryan Bennett
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 12:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds] 3 PC Connections from the same Network [OT]

Its because HL has detected that there are some more underage noobs that are
about to play the game who shouldn't be, so it is blocking them from
playing. I mean come on, the game is intented for 17+ years of age. Not for
your 12 year old sons. This underage audience is what really pisses people
off these days. They cry in their girlish voice "hacker....omg you
cheat...wtf was that noob?" Then they go an learn about hacks and download
them because they suck to much to actually kill someone on their own...

>From: John Beranek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: [hlds] 3 PC Connections from the same Network [OT]
>Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:49:44 +0100
>
>Bryon Hughes wrote:
>
>>Hey All,
>>
>>I have 3 different accounts with 3 separate account ID's and HL
>>registration
>>codes.  When I try to login the 3rd account for my sons to all play at the
>>same time I get booted.  It wont even connect to the server just keeps
>>retrying and then times out.  Would anyone happen to know why this is?
>
>This is very off-topic for this list, but you can find the answer here:
>
>http://home.covad.net/~k25125/SteamyThings/Multiple_Clients_behind_Router_F
AQ.htm