Running a CS server at the age of 12 to me is not an
issue. The concern I would have from being a parent is
the Securities of the OS, PC, Firewall and such.

And if he or she is going to bed ontime. I as a server
admin and website host NEVER gets to bed before 1a.

:-)
-DOA
CyberGameZone.com

=== message truncated ===