Typically, if I don't have solid evidence that a player is cheating, I
gauge my actions based on the rest of the players.

What I mean is,... sometimes there will be 20 people in the server,
and one person comes in and goes 40-0.  People start leaving, griping
constantly, and calling him a hacker.

He might not be hacking or cheating.  He might very well be THAT good.
 But if that player is so good he running the rest of my players off
the server, he's got to go.

112-0 is way over the top.  My severs have "n00bfest" in the title,
and hackers come in there sometimes that don't go 112-0...

CorpseHumper
"Not just owned, degraded!"
www.n00bfest.com
www.noobfest.com
Counter-Strike    corpsehumper.com:27015
Condition Zero    corpsehumper.com:27019
CS-Source         corpsehumper.com:27018