Hey Whisper
I appreciate your help but your comment about my message was unnecessary.
As far as I know this is a place to help people as long they are talking
about CS somehow. I was having a problem with a wireless mouse when playing
and i just thought i could use some experience from others.

I really don't get it what you mean by "you should not be here"

wired? Optical or Regular? and which model you guys recommend?