Wow, a new record TWO morons that quoted the ENTIRE fucking digest. People,
what is the problem? First off, it is not cool to quote the entire thread on
a normal reply, try to trim it down. Secondly you would have to be a brain
dead moron to quote ten pages of drivel to say NOTHING. And complain about
junk?!? Jesus Christ.

Pick up the white clue phone, it is for you.