Message: 4
From: "Steven Hartland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [hlds] ServerList Destroyed
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 17:47:32 +0100

Sounds like ur being impatient just did a full refresh here and got:
18484 servers for CS alone

Steve:

I have been doing this a long time, there is a MAJOR problem with the
list, I also used to pull 20,000 servers but not anymore, I can wait
till the cows come home and some of us wont see 1500 servers. That was
the point of my post, My side is fine, its Valves side that needs
fixing. I am getting 40+ support calls a day about servers missing off
the list. 20 of those are in CALIF.

Most of us here have done a GREAT deal of Beta-Testing for Valve, They
could at least help us out here.

-Bobby