I have been having some problems between admins and players in the
server.And I thought about doing a 24/7 hltv where I can drop in and check
on whats being said and how my admins are doing.Ect ect.But I can not hear
any of the voice chat.Is there anyway I can capture and hear the players
chat?If I can any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.....

BeNt

Scratch this..........I got the voice working.But the voice is really really weird.But if I connect to the server the voice is on and then back onto the hltv the voice is perfect.This is the only way it works?Am I just confused or what.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BeNt