http://forums.fragonline.net/viewtopic.php?t=881

A quick how-to for adding apps as a service.  It's specific to win2k3, as
that's what I run.  I've used this for hlds, perl apps (such as mrtg and
hlstats), windows media player (to fix the sys_ticrate issue), etc.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Edson Sossai" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "HLDS Valve" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2004 6:05 PM Subject: [hlds] 2003 Server OFF Question

-- [ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ] I have a windows 2003 server running my HLDS and for many times when i am out (travelling) the server is out because a power flick/failure.

Because of the power failure the system reboot and i am not there to login
therefore i can't re-start the HLDS software, Is there a way where i can
setup HLDS as a service so even if i am not logged in the server will start?