Well all credit to you for putting the effort in to try and solve how
it actually works, but you and many others will spend far too much
time trying to answer questions that somebody already knows the
precise answer, and never be quite sure whether you know wtf you are
talking about or whether your own discoveries just happen to be lucky
conincidence!