Welcome all to Beta land ... Um ... I meant Steam.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of m0gely
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 1:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds] Server Mix-Up - CS and Source

Cian Sweeney wrote:

> The weirdest thing happened, I started my server for me and my friends
> to play on and they said when they went to join it opened CS:S instead
> of 1.6, even thought the server is clearly 1.6. Also I coudn't join
> the server from inside the LAN. But an update fized it, but it was
> weird stuff.

I noticed also that I can't see LAN games anymore.  When I first fired up
steam I could see my CS:S test server (finally works on my PII w/
FreeBSD!) but no others.  Now I can't see any servers in my in-game browser
or the steam server browser.  I can manually connect to my servers by
ip:port though.  I have test servers for CS, CS:S, DoD, TFC, DMC, HL and CZ
all running on this box.

--
- m0gely
http://quake2.telestream.com/