-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bruce "Bahamut"
Andrews
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2004 3:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds] Re: Thank you!

I did not bother checking for someone spoofing your email address simply
because I didn't see the point in someone going to the effort of
impersonating you to send a virus to the mailing list while knowing that the
attachment would get removed en-route anyway.

If it's a worm doing it then I'd highly recommend contacting the server
through which the mail originated and getting them to either contact the
customer who is sending it or block it from going through their smtp server.

Bruce.

Elminst wrote:

>Whoops... I typo'd.
>That 2nd originating is acutally Bruce's.
>
>The originating from the all the virus emails is-  from [201.10.174.26]
>(helo=server.org)

Bruce "Bahamut" Andrews