F10 is quit, we all know that.  The Alt Key + another key probably started
Microsoft Help or Alt-F4 to shut windows down but didn't because Steam was
running... or maybe it was the over packet use.

-------Original Message-------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 10/11/04 22:06:08
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds] ALT+FKey Exploit?

I was just playing on a CS:Source server and somebody typed into chat "Hey,
somebody hold down the ALT key and then hit F1 thru F12, it does something
cool!"  Within a few seconds, I got dropped, the server connection timed
out, and the server is now listed as "Not Responding" in the server
browser.  Coincidence or server crash on demand?

Regards,

Cool Hand

[ header1.gif of type image/gif deleted ]
--
[ body2.gif of type image/gif deleted ]