It is not ISP configuration it's the firewalls in the "routers" you use.
Check past emails for the explanation of how NAT works and why it fails
when addressing lan computers inside the lan by routable ip addresses.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ooks Server
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 11:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds] Server list borked continued

I used a modem to dial into the Internet for the test. No firewall, no
router. Reconnecting to my own network gave identical results. My
current
ISP/router/firewall setup *will* show my own server when I'm on the same
network that my server is on. When I was Quest using a Cisco 678 it
likewise
would show my own server. When I was using Centurytel with a Westell
router,
it would not show my own server. Whether or not you see your own server
apparently has nothing to do with being behind a NAT firewall, as two
out of
the three times I've been like that I saw my own server consistently. I
think it has to do with your ISP configuration, I'm sure there are
people
here that can explain it better then I can.