If you are using flash to adjust the multimedia timer (boosting) you cant alter how
much flash alters it so you may want to look at booster_mm, an install of this on 1
process of the windows box will affect all hlds installs so one suggestion is to
install a 2nd server, make it 1 slot only and passworded with booster_mm and the
timing settings (pulled out of the help file for booster_mm into the server.cfg) or
the only other way is to lock the sys_ticrate per process.

I want to lock my server's fps at 120.

I was wondering if there's any commands to do so?

Am I going to have to get Ping booster? I really don't want to ;(

I currently use a flash running, but my customers change the sys ticrate and sometimes
their servers are going at 1000fps.

Thanks in advance.