Plus, posting about it on this list, if anything, will give Valve incentive
to fix it even faster.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Fencik
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2004 9:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlds] serious cs:s vulnerability = why spread the word?

Were you quoting my original post?

Of course something should be posted to this list, as a warning and to
get people talking.  I omitted the details, however.  It was someone
else who spilled the beans.

The first thing I did was email valve.

In my opinion, however, it's a weekend, and this isn't gonna get fixed
right away no matter what.

Dave