Hi

After reading some of the posts regarding the hacked steamid's I now need to
take action on my servers against these users as when we ban someone they
just come back with one of these id's. Correct me if I'm wrong but all
hacked steamid's are in the following format STEAM_X:X:44XXXXXX. I want to
some how ban all those id's off my servers using a wildcard like
STEAM_0:1:44%. Is it possible to use a wild card in the banned.cfg if yes
how, if not how can this be achieved?

You help will be appreciated.

Pawel Dabrowski
HTTP://games.saix.net