I know this is a crap shoot, but here goes.

I've been running my DoD server for a few years and like most servers, it
has evolved over time.

The server has a lot of metamod plugins like Amxmod and HLGuard. Amxmod is
loaded with many plugins.

So, it's like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

Here is the deal. The server has been stable for months. There are a few
crashes now and then, but not too often. Serverdoc takes care of the
occasional crash.

It has run for weeks at a time without a single problem. Recently, I added a
couple new Amxmod plugins. Then the server started its weird lock-up with
the cpu usage at 100%. Of course, I removed the latest plugins and restored
the configuration to its previous stable condition.

Still, the server locks up at 100% cpu usage about once a day! When this
happens, the server stops responding. The logs just end in mid stream when I
manually restart it. I know I should start removing metamod plugins one at a
time to try to isolate the problem. The list of addons is too long to list
here.

Questions:

Is there a debug configuration so the logs have more information?

Anybody see this symptom before?

Thanks in advance. I know what I must now do and I'm not looking forward to
it.

I just thought some of the brains here might have a suggestion or good
intuition.

Megatron