I had to tell it to cancel the download, and it told me that would delete
all downloaded content. Then I told it to preload from scratch and it
worked.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Hartland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2004 5:48 AM Subject: [hlds] Re: [hlds_linux] OT: HalfLife2 preloading bug?

Anyone got any ideas on this I've tried deleting: 1. ClientRegistry.blob 2. The config dir Neither have any effect so Im still unable to continue downloading the HalfLife2 preload.

   Steve / K
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Hartland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just checked the status of my halflife2 preload and it was sat at 69% ( waiting for the latest chunk). With the window open I managed to mistakenly click "Pause" now it doesn't matter how many times I click "Continue" nothing happens it still sits with "Continue" and doesn't change back to "Pause".

How do I get this to working again?

================================================ This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone (023) 8024 3137
or return the E.mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]