What server management tools does everyone use? I am using Fire Daemon
but I'm not too happy with it. It has an attitude and doesn't always
feel like restarting people's servers, even when it isn't an error. just
the user typing "rcon quit" in the console. I had hlds_proc (and paid)
before the project died. What other tools like this are there?