WC3 1.2 is the oldest one I think.

Try http://www.war3x.net

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of CyberGameZone.com
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 12:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds] (no subject)

No idea.

I run WC3 FT Mod.

And I only have 2.2 and 2.4 DL files.

Michael Jordan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Looking for a warcraft3 version 1.2 mod for cs. I have been to:

http://djeyl.net/forum/

http://www.gamingforums.com

http://warcraft3.filefront.com

and have also Googled all over the place but have not found this particular
version. People say the newer versions can be set up almost like 1.2 but I
don't want almost. Can someone help me find this mod or will I just get
flamed for posting? There is a server owner named P-K in Tempe Arizona who
runs this mod but he is hardly ever on and doesn't list any way to get in
touch with him.

Please help me!

Thanks,

Michael Jordan