From: "K. Mike Bradley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 6:48 PM
Subject: RE: [hlds] (no subject)

WARCRAFT IS NOT CS DAMN IT !!!!!
SERVER ADMINS REMOVE WARCRAFT MOD FROM YOUR SERVERS!!

No really I HATE it.

If ya wana play Warcraft play warcraft... I'm gona play CS the way it was intended.

I WISH I could filter server's with mods in my server list.

My Filter =

No abusive admins (usually a 12 year old PUNK who I just WASITED)
No hackers
No children under 20
No Newbs
No servers with slots reserved so I can't join because they are full

...even

though I filtered for NO FULL SERVERS
     (I hate that one)
Yes Good quality porn spray
No Camping Whiners
No BOT's
No AFK's
No Stacked Teams
NO WARCRAFT or DEATHMATCH or SUPERHERO MOD
    I WANA PLAY CS DAMN IT!!!!!
No Ugly women
No Fat chicks
No Guys who pretend to be women (EUUUUUUUUUUH !!)
No curse word filters
    EAT MY HOT LEAD BIAAAATCH !!!! THAT'S RIGHT I SAID BIATCH ... Are you
lookin at me? Cause I don't see no one else here ...

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wojciech H Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 11:53 PM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: [hlds] (no subject)

Check through all the Warcraft mods listed here:

http://www.game-monitor.com/modsearch.php

Michael Jordan wrote:

[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ] Looking for a
warcraft3 version 1.2 mod for cs. I have been to:

http://djeyl.net/forum/

http://www.gamingforums.com <http://www.gamingforums.com/>

http://warcraft3.filefront.com <http://warcraft3.filefront.com/>

and have also Googled all over the place but have not found this
particular version. People say the newer versions can be set up almost
like 1.2 but I don't want almost. Can someone help me find this mod or
will I just get flamed for posting? There is a server owner named P-K
in Tempe Arizona who runs this mod but he is hardly ever on and doesn't
list any way to get in touch with him.

Please help me!

Thanks,

Michael Jordan