-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of K. Mike Bradley
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2004 9:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [OT] Re: [hlds] HDL2

Ook my friend.
It is this round thing that has made CS so popular.
In deathmatch you die and respawn ... No consequences at all. Nothing to
loose or risk.

In CS the excitement is much higher because it is like real life. There
is
risk. You could die and have to wait an entire round to play again.

I love watching the round finish when I am dead.  It is quite
fascinating.