-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steven Hartland
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 6:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds] OT: HL2 save screenshots corrupt

Would post on the forums but they have been down since
release is anyone else getting corrupt save game screen
shots? The first 2 where ok but now its either just black
or like a TV with static displaying. N.B. I'm running
at my TFT's native res ( 1920 * 1200 ) which might
be a defining factor.

    Steve / K

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the
person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the
recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise
disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone (023) 8024 3137
or return the E.mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]