After restarting one of my CS servers Wednesday I started getting this
error when someone tries to connect:

Dropped Player from server.
Reason:  Error verifying STEAM UserID Ticket(server was unable to
connect to the authentication server, 27).

I have tried just about everything I could think of to correct it. I've
got several other servers on the box that are still working fine. Some
of the things I've tried doing are:

Stop using metamod
Change the port
Change the IP
Delete clientregistry.blob
Delete installrecord.blob
Leaving the server up for several hours.
Leaving the server down for several hours.
Use a completely fresh install
Create a new steam account

Now I restarted a DoD server and it's getting the same error.

Anyone have any ideas?

Janzert