Dude ... HL2 is out and all the coders at Valve are on a one month vacation
I suspect.
You are DOOOMED

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of DarK
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 10:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds] Now that CS:S is out... CS1.6 vac?

[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ] This is probably a long
shot, as it's not the first time it's been brought up...
Now that CS:S is out can we get a VAC update or something that stops this
blasted non-steam thing for CS1.6?
It's causing so many problems as we are banning 4-10 cheats per day...

I'm pleading with you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we have some info on it
PLEASE I just can't stand no knowing anything, atleast an update on why it's
still allowed if it's going to be fixed or if you are even working on it?
PLEASE!

CS:S is a totally different game, so I don't want to have to upgrade it to
CS1.6 to CS:S just yet

I hope we can get some info, anything is better than sitting in the dark

Thanks, DarK