Allen 'Uncanny' Schott wrote:
> Is there a way to add a prefix or suffix to the log file names (ie
> "DM-L1201000.log" and "TDM-L1201000.log") so that more than one
> server can
> be run off on directory and be able to distinguish the logs?

Try using sv_logsdir

> Also, what are all the new Logging features I saw Alfred mention?

Here are commands and available descriptions taken from cvarlist:

log                     Enables logging to file, console, and udp < on |
off >.
logaddress_add  Set address and port for remote host <ip:port>.
logaddress_del  Remove address and port for remote host <ip:port>.
logaddress_delall       Remove all udp addresses being logged to
logaddress_list List all addresses currently being used by Logaddress.
sv_log_onefile  Log server information to only one file
sv_logecho              Echo log information to the console.
sv_logfile              Log server information in the log file.
sv_logsdir              Folder in the game directory where server logs
will be stored.
sv_logbans
sv_logdownloadlist

To get a list of all the server's cvars and log that to a file, do:

cvarlist log cvars.txt

And then poke through cvars.txt.

--
ironchef