Also, you can use Resgen from United Admins that makes the actual .res files
for you automatically.

Bone

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 5:49 AM
Subject: [hlds] CSS Fast Downloads

BeNt:

You need to create a res file for each map that has custom
sprites/sounds/whatever, to do that, you simple make a file like this (say
the map's called ns_tehmap.bsp, name the file ns_tehmap.res in /maps);

maps/ns_tehmap.bsp (technically not required as this is always automatically
required... I include it anyway to annoy people)
maps/ns_tehmap.txt
sprites/minimaps/ns_tehmap.spr
sound/ns_tehmap/tehsound.wav
sound/ns_tehmap/tehmusicolol.mp3

That's it! Just customize it for your map, replace my .wavs and .sprs with
your .wavs and .sprs and you should be fine!

--
Ben "lyndak" Battersby
http://www.brotherhood-online.co.uk/