From: "Ian mu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 9:42 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] HL2DM player limit

Watching the cpu util I'd say 16 slots is too high, we cancelled a 14
slot server as after starting off at 30% when full for 30 mins,  hits
about 90% (3G cpu) when left for a few hours (restart starts 0, ends
up at 90% again after a few hours, no memory leak seen) for a customer
and stopped all orders. 12 slot maybe ok for high end CPUs and dual
xeons (run on that not "too bad", but still crippling after a while)

Leave that bad boy overnight and watch your cpu's fry. I'd suggest
something like 12 slot cron restarting automatically every 4 hours and
should  be ok.