-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Bruce "Bahamut"
Andrews
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 11:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds] When will the "nosteam" hacks be fixed?

The silence isn't the slightest bit bizzare, it's just a repeat of the
past.  Remember when they missed the HL2 deadline of September, and the
article that explained how embarrassed and stuff Gabe was?  Seems to be
just repeating past mistakes, embarrassed that their system was cracked
but unwilling to open himself to attacks :/

- Bruce "Bahamut" Andrews