-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of BeNt
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 2:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds] Slow map change

Ok not to be toooo smart assy but why a DS on a laptop,and I'm just
wpndering.Is it for a lan party?

Anyways the slow map times may be due to the slower harddrive speeds in the
laptop.Or maybe even the mix of the slower speeds and a celeron on windows
;) Only thing I could think to do to speed up the map changes would be to
put it on a faster computer.OR play around with the system on the laptop and
optimize it as much as possible.But you will not get good map changes out of
a laptop.Or at least I wouldn't think so.If its on windows xp or 2000 try
blackvipers website.Google it,it will be the first website that come up.Its
got some good tips on speeding up systems.Just my hunch.............

BeNt